Parmesan Zucchini Fritters are made with only five ingredients and are served with a flavorful lemon garlic yogurt sauce. Kids and adults will love this fun and easy appetizer that is made in less than 25 minutes!
For the sauce:
- 1/2 c. Chobani® Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbspn. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbspn. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
For the Fritters:
- 3 c. shredded zucchini
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c.. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbspn. extra virgin olive oil
- To make the yogurt sauce, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley and garlic until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the fritters, place the shredded zucchini in a colander over a large bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes. Using a clean dish towel or cheesecloth, press down on the zucchini to drain any excess water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, flour, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Spoon tablespoons of batter for each fritter, flatten with a spatula and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 2 additional minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!