Make fajitas heartier by adding Zatarain's Spanish Rice to the filling of sautéed beef, bell peppers and onions. It’s a quick and easy dinner idea for the whole family.
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 package ZATARAIN’S® Spanish Rice
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 flour tortillas, 8-inch
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Transfer beef to medium bowl. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add to beef in bowl. Keep warm.
Stir Rice Mix, water and tomatoes into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Return beef and vegetables to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Serve in warmed tortillas