Spice up this classic dish with Bob Evans® Wildfire BBQ Sauce!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Zesty Hot Roll Sausage
- 3/4 cup Bob Evans Wildfire BBQ Sauce
- 1 can (16 oz.) chili beans
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4.25 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn, red and green pepper and onion blend
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Optional toppings: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, corn chips
In large saucepan over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until brown. Stir in BBQ sauce, beans, tomatoes, green chilies, corn blend and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with any desired toppings.