Spice up the traditional sausage pizza with our award-winning Wildfire Sauce.
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 3/4 cup Bob Evans Wildfire BBQ Sauce
- 1 12" prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1/2 cup thinkly sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 450F. In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and brown sausage. Stir in ¼ cup BBQ sauce. Set aside. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread remaining ½ cup BBQ sauce over crust. Top with sausage, peppers, onion and cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and browned.