Throwing a holiday party? Try this recipe for the perfect party punch!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 24-oz. cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen lemon juice
- 1 can (11.5-oz.) Welch's® 100% Grape Juice Frozen Concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 bottles (about 25-oz. each) champagne, chilled
- 1 can (6-oz.) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 7 cups (56-oz.) ginger ale, chilled
Stir together boiling water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature; chill. Combine Welch's® 100% Grape Juice Frozen Concentrate, apple juice concentrate, cold water and lemon juice. Stir in sugar syrup. Place ice cubes, or an ice ring, in large punch bowl; pour in grape mixture. Just before serving, pour in champagne or ginger ale.
Note: For a festive note, freeze lime slices in an ice ring.