Recipe is courtesy of the New York Wine & Grape Foundation and the National Grape Cooperative.
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 cup Welch's® Concord Grape Jam
- 1/4 cup Welch's® 100% Grape Juice Frozen Concentrate, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
In top of double boiler, combine 2 whole eggs, 2 egg yolks (reserve whites), 1/2 cup jam, Welch's® 100% Grape Juice Frozen Concentrate, and lemon juice.
Cook and stir over simmering water until mixture thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Soften gelatin in grape juice; stir into cooked mixture to dissolve.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until mixture just begins to set. Beat reserved egg whites to soft peaks. Fold into grape mixture with whipping cream. Spoon into 6 individual dessert dishes; chill to set. Just before serving, warm remaining 1/2 cup jam. Spoon a little over each serving.