- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Whip up this kale and bacon dip for a warm appetizer that your guests will love!
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. kale
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) reduced-fat package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dannon Oikos plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded Sargento Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Borden shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled and cooked
- 8 to 10 Bays sourdough and whole wheat English Muffins, toasted and sliced into wedges
Preheat oven to 400F. Place kale on a lightly greased large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, tossing gently. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly wilted and crispy on the edges. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350F.
In a large below combine cream cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise, mixing well. Stir in cheeses, kale and green onions, stirring until combined.
Place kale mixture in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with crumbled bacon and bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with toasted English Muffin wedges.