- Sponsored By: Birds Eye® Foods
- Featured Product: Birds Eye® Mixtures and Blends Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots
An easy recipe for a vegetable tikka masala with chicken, full of delicious Indian flavor!
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 bag (16-oz) Birds Eye® Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots
- 3 Tbsp. plus 1/2 cup water
- 8-oz. chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (12.25-oz) prepared tikka masala curry sauce
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; add broccoli, cauliflower & carrots and 3 tablespoons water; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in the skillet. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
Add reserved vegetables, tikka masala sauce and remaining ½ cup water. Bring to a boil over HIGH heat; reduce heat and simmer until heated through.
Tip: Serve over prepared Birds Eye® Long Grain White Rice with Mixed Vegetables