A well-balanced and delicious meal that everyone in your family will love!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
In large skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage. Add asparagus and mushrooms. Cook until sausage is brown and vegetables are tender. Stir in marinara sauce and peas. Keep warm. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. When tender, serve spaghetti topped with sausage marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.