- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
For a healthful treat that's perfect for a summer cookout, try this delicious (and cheesy) pasta salad!
- 8-oz. multicolored rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup cut fresh broccoli
- 1 cup cut fresh cauliflower
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 2 cups (8-oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, cauliflower and bell pepper during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water in colander. In large bowl, mix the pasta and vegetables with dressing. Add 11⁄2 cups of cheese, tomatoes, basil and sun- dried tomatoes; toss. Serve on lettuce with remaining cheese.