- Sponsored By: Tyson®
- Featured Product: Tyson® Family Pack Bag Crispy Chicken Strips, Tyson® Barbeque Style Wings
Whip up a quick snack or appetizer with Tyson's chicken strips and wings with blue cheese dip.
- 1 Tyson® Family Pack Bag Crispy Chicken Strips
- 2 boxes Tyson® Barbecue Style Wings
Blue Cheese Dip:
- 4 oz. (3/4 cup) crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 3 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- salt and pepper to taste
Santa Fe Sauce:
- 1 1/3 cup mild thick and chunky salsa
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice
Prepare chicken according to package instructions. Arrange on tray and garnish with strips or red, green and yellow bell pepper, if desired. For a special treat, serve with one of these easy dipping sauces.
BLUE CHEESE DIP:
In small mixer bowl, beat 1/2 cup of blue cheese with cream cheese on low speed, until well blended. Add mayonnaise and half-and-half; beat on low speed until creamy. Stir in reserved blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. (Yield: Approximately 1 3/4 cup)
SANTA FE SAUCE:
Combine ingredients. Mix well. (Yield: Approximately 2 cups)
Whether you’re planning a party, hosting a spur-of-the-moment get-together, or just in the mood for a great snack, Tyson has quick, delicious answers. Look for other heat-and-eat products from Tyson in your grocer’s freezer case.