Tyson's Chicken Mediterranean Stew makes a quick meat and vegetable stew great for lunch or dinner.
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Tyson® Chicken Breast Patties
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini squash, sliced
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. dry oregano flakes
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Wash hands. Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and zucchini; sauté 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 5 minutes. Place a large spoonful of the vegetable stew on each plate. Place one chicken pattie on each plate; top with remaining stew. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.