Whip up this sweet potato chicken salad for a quick and easy lunch or dinner meal.
- 1 (9-oz.) or 1/2 (18-oz.) pkg. Tyson® Time Trimmers™ Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, cooked and cubed (2 cups)
- 1 large sweet potato (1 lb.), cooked, peeled and cubed (2 cups)
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Wash hands. In large bowl, combine chicken, potatoes and green beans. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, milk, dill weed, salt and pepper. Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture; stir gently to coat evenly. Serve with warm pita bread, cut in triangles. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
TIP: Flavors will develop if salad is refrigerated, covered, for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with toasted pecans, if desired.