Whip up this recipe for tasty Mexican flavor, anywhere!
- 1 box Tyson® Chicken Breast Patties
- 1 can (15-oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 can (15-oz.) Mexi-corn, drained
- 1 jar (16-oz.) mild salsa
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Wash hands. Prepare chicken according to package directions.
While chicken is heating, combine beans, corn, salsa and taco seasoning; heat through on stovetop or in microwave. Place heated chicken patties on individual microwave-safe plates. Pour one-fourth of bean mixture over each pattie. Top each with one-fourth chips and cheese. Microwave each serving 20 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Serve with sliced avocados, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.