- Sponsored By: Tyson®
- Featured Product: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
This recipe combines chicken, vegetables, and pasta for a dinner dish that'll rock your world.
- 1 (9 oz.) or 1/2 (18 oz.) pkg. Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
- 8 oz. uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into 1-in. cubes
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (16 oz.) tomato wedges or 4 large fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Wash hands. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, eggplant, zucchini, onion, pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until eggplant is soft and pepper is crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, parsley, garlic salt, basil and pepper. Mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve chicken and vegetables over pasta. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.