This easy chicken pasta primavera recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) or 2 pkgs. (9 oz.) Tyson® Time Trimmers™ Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) rotini pasta
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
Wash hands. In Dutch oven, cook rotini 8 minutes in boiling water. Add vegetables. Return to boil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in medium nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of dressing and chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is hot. In large bowl, blend sour cream and milk. Add warm pasta mixture and chicken mixture. Stir gently to coat.
Stir in remaining dressing and tomato. Serve immediately with hot rolls and fruit, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.