- Sponsored By: Tyson®
- Featured Product: Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
This classic chicken biscuit pie with rice and frozen vegetables is and easy at home meal for dinner or lunch.
- 12 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins, frozen
- 4 cups water
- 2 boxes chicken flavor rice
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag (1 lb.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 container (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from chicken by holding under lukewarm running water for 1 to 2 minutes. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Wash hands. In large saucepan, combine chicken, water, rice, contents of seasoning packets, soup and mixed vegetables; mix well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear. (Or insert instant-read meat thermometer in thickest part of chicken. Temperature should read 170°F.) Place in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; top with biscuits. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.