This quick and easy chicken pita pocket is sure to please for lunch or dinner.
- 1 (9-oz.) or 1/2 (18-oz.) package Tyson® Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Strips
- 3/4 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 large pita bread loaves, halved
Wash hands. In small bowl, blend salad dressing and dill. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is hot. Stuff pita bread halves evenly with chicken mixture. Top with lettuce and dressing. Serve with carrot sticks, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.