- Sponsored By: Tyson®
- Featured Product: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
This chicken florentine pizza recipe, featuring Tyson's diced chicken breast, makes for a tasty lunch, dinner or appetizer. Yum!
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) or 1/2 package (18-oz.) Tyson® Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp. garlic flavor or plain vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16-oz.) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes marinated in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425F. Wash hands. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and seasoning; cook and stir 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
In small bowl, combine ricotta and mozzarella cheese. Spread cheese mixture evenly on pizza crust. Spread spinach over cheese. Top with chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until heated and edge of crust is golden.
Cut into 8 pieces for 4 servings or cut into smaller pieces for appetizers. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.