Enjoy Chicken Con Queso with peppers for an easy snack recipe.
- 1 Family Pack Bag Tyson® Chicken Nuggets, Popcorn Chicken Bites™, or Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3/4 cup beer
- 2 cups shredded American cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 can (4-oz.) chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 1/4 tsp. bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 small tomato, peeled and coarsely chopped
Heat chicken according to package directions. Rub the inside of a heavy 2-quart saucepan with the cut surfaces of garlic; discard garlic. Add beer and heat slowly. Combine cheeses and flour, tossing to coat cheese. Gradually add cheese to beer, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and mixture is thickened and bubbly. (Do not allow mixture to become too hot.) Stir in chile peppers and hot pepper sauce; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot; place over fondue burner. Stir in chopped tomato. Use fondue forks to dip chicken into hot cheese mixture. Add more beer, if necessary, to thin mixture. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.