- Sponsored By: Tyson®
- Featured Product: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
Allow Tyson to take your chicken caesar to the next level with this easy recipe.
- 1 (9-oz.) or 1/2 (18-oz.) package Tyson® Diced Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 8 cup torn Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thin red onion slices, halved
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 12 wedges
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
Wash hands. Heat chicken according to package directions. In medium bowl, combine chicken and dressing; toss to coat. Set aside.
Divide lettuce among four salad plates. Top with equal amounts of chicken, onion slices and tomato wedges. Sprinkle with Parmesan and croutons.
Serve as a main dish salad with thin Italian breadsticks, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.