This delicious citrus seafood chowder can be enjoyed at any time of year.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced carrots (4 carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery (2 stalks)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 1/2 cups Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 2 14-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 8-oz. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 8-oz. firm-flesh fish, cut into 1-in. cubes (bass, trout, salmon, monkfish etc.)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In soup pot, heat oil; ad onions, carrots, and celery and saute 5-6 minutes, stirring often. Add garlic and continue cooking 1 minutes. Stir in wine and cook 2-3 minutes.
Add Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice and tomatoes with juice and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15-18 minutes.
Add shrimp and fish and simmer 4-5 minutes. Adjust seasonings and serve with crusty French bread.