Add a citrus twist to your pasta with this recipe!
- 1 cup Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 3 cups broccoli flowerettes
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (Napa, savoy, or bok choy)
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- 3/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 8-oz. cooked hot whole wheat linguine or fettucine
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
In 10-12 inch sautee pan equipped with a lid, bring Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice and chicken broth to a boil. Add broccoli, cabbage, red peppers, scallions, and garlic; cover. Cook vegetables on high heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
In small bowl, combine soy sauce and cornstarch; mix well. Remove cover from steaming vegetables in pan and stir in soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil. Add cilantro and toss mixture with cooked pasta and divide among four plates. Top with cheese, if desired, and serve