Healthy never tasted so good!
- 3 cups Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups pearl barley
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parlsey
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a heavy 3 quart sauce pan, bring Tropicana® Pure Premium® Orange Juice and water to boil;add barley, reduce head. Cover and cook 35-45 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 25-30 minutes. Drain; reserve.
In large bowl, combine vinegar and mustard. Whisk in oil to create a dressing. Stire in parsley and rosemary. Add reserved, warm barley, peppers, and scallions and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Let stand at least one hour before served.