- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Fire up this grill!
- 5 frozen grilled fish fillets; cut into chunks OR 22-oz. bag frozen grilled & ready chicken breast chunks
- 1-2 red bell peppers; seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini; cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple chunks; thawed
- 8-oz. teriyaki sauce
Soak 8 6-inch wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes. Preheat grill to low.
Skewer the chicken breast and/or grilled fish fillet chunks, red bell peppers, pineapple and zucchini on to the presoaked skewers. Brush kabobs with a light layer of teriyaki sauce. Place kabobs on the preheated grill.
Turn every 2 minutes and continue to brush with teriyaki sauce until the onions are slightly charred and the chicken is heated through.