Try these easy Parmesan pizza rolls for a quick snack or appetizer recipe.
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne), if desired
- 1 (19.8-oz.) pkg. (40 rolls) any flavor Totino's®
- Pizza Rolls® Frozen Pizza Snacks Nonstick cooking
Heat oven to 425°F. In 1 gallon food storage plastic bag, combine cheese, Italian seasoning and ground red pepper; shake to mix.
Place pizza snacks in single layer on paper towels. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place snacks in bag; seal bag. Shake bag to coat snacks. Place snacks in single layer, sides not touching, on ungreased large cookie sheet.
Bake at 425°F. for 7 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.