- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
A healthy and scrumptious soup that will fill you up without weighing you down!
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 15-oz. cans vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Hot sauce to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- Parmesan cheese, grated
In a large pot, heat the vegetable stock, tomatoes, spices, and vegetables on medium high for 5 minutes. Add the tortellini and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Add hot sauce and sugar to taste. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.