- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
This delicious dish is quick and easy with the help of frozen foods.
- 1 16-oz. bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3⁄4 lb. frozen medium shrimp; cooked and cleaned
- 1⁄3 cup store-bought, garlic- flavored stir-fry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1⁄8 tsp. crushed red pepper
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add vegetables; cook for 7–8 minutes or until crisp-ten- der, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked tortellini, shrimp, stir-fry sauce, water and red pepper. Cook for 2–3 minutes or until heated through.