Looking for a dip that's rich and creamy? Try this recipe for a spinach and yogurt dip that will sure hit the spot. Thanks Tess!
- 1 10-oz. box frozen chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed
- 2 cups DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt, drained for 20 min.
- 1/2 cup low–fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill*
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste *optional
In a bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well, cover and refrigerate. Use as desired as a cracker spread or a vegetable dip.
Using DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt each serving provides:
Calories from Fat: 10
Total Fat (g): 1.0g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Cholesterol: < 5mg
Total Carbohydrates: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Calcium: 6% DV