Be your own barista with this tasty recipe for a frappuccino made with yogurt from Dannon!
- 1 cup DANNON® All Natural Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. instant espresso powder
- 3 Tbsp. confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup 1% low fat milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. non–dairy whipped topping (optional)
- sprinkling of cocoa powder or cinnamon or both
In blender place DANNON® All Natural Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt, espresso powder, sugar, milk and ice cubes. Blend until smooth and airy, approximately 2 minutes.
Pour immediately into tall 14–ounce glass. If desired, top with 2 tablespoons of non–dairy whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa, or cinnamon, or both.
Dannon Yogurt "Latte" Frappuccino using DANNON® All Natural Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
Calories from fat: 40
Total Fat: 4.5g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 230 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 66g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Vitamin A: 6% DV*
Vitamin C: 0% DV*
Calcium: 45% DV*
Iron: 0% DV*