Turn your Friday night into a family fiesta with this scrumptious Taquito-Enchilada Bake. Tasty taquitos topped with cheese, beans and enchilada sauce will have your family coming back for more. Time to satisfy insatiable appetites. Great for parties, too!
- 1 (20-oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1(20-oz) box JOSE OLE® Shredded Steak Taquitos or 1 (22.5-oz) Chicken & Cheese Taquitos, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 3-cheese Mexican blend, divided
- 1 (16-oz) can refried beans, heated
- 1/3 cup each: sliced green onions and diced red onions (combined)
- 1 (2.25-oz) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into a lightly greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the JOSE OLE® brand Taquitos over enchilada sauce. Evenly spread heated refried beans over taquitos. Layer 1/3 more sauce, 1/2 the onion mixture and 1/2 the shredded cheese. Top with remaining taquitos and enchilada sauce. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until heated through. The last 5 minutes of baking, top with remaining cheese. Garnish with onions and olives. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Serving Suggestions: This family favorite can be made with JOSE OLE ?brand Mini Chimichangas.