Marinade your lamb chops using this easy recipe for a tangy, homemade dinner dish!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1-1/2 cups DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 4 lb. boneless leg of lamb, trimmed of all visible fat, rolled and tied
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, garlic, DANNON® All Natural Plain Yogurt and mustard.
Spread mixture over the lamb, cover lamb and marinate in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
Preheat oven to 450F. Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper and place on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake for 15 minutes, turn the lamb, then roast for another 15 minutes. Redue oven to 275F and cook for 1-2 hours, or until internal temperature reads 130F for medium. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil. Let rest 15 minutes before carving. Temperature will continue to rise as the lamb rests.