- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
No one will be able to resist this scrumptious and sweet side dish at the dinner table!
- 1 (22-oz.) bag refrigerated mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
Prepare potatoes according to package. Mix with brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, butter, milk, nutmeg and cinnamon until smooth. Pour into a greased 2 qt. casserole dish. Combine all topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly over the sweet potato mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Makes 6-8 servings.