Sushi recipe for chicken lovers!
- ½ thinly sliced red onions
- ½ c. of red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 c. of parboiled and chilled, and cut in half asparagus
- 1 c. of parboiled and chilled matchstick carrots
- 1 peeled, seeded and sliced avocado
- 1 c. of cilantro leaves
- 1 c. of sliced snow peas
- 1 c. of sliced red leaf lettuce
- ½ c. of sliced green onions
- 1 c. of sliced cucumbers
- 1 c. of seeded and sliced red bell pepper
- 1 box of cooked InnovAsian Orange Chicken, keep hot
- 1 box of cooked InnovAsian General Tso chicken, keep hot
- 1 box of cooked InnovAsian White Rice, keep hot
- 1 box of cooked stir-fried rice, keep hot
- 10-12 sheets of nori seaweed
Submerge the onions in the vinegar, sugar and salt and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Once all of the vegetables are sliced, cooked and cooled, along with the hot InnovAsian chicken and rice then assemble as follows: lay down a sheet of nori and spread on a thin amount of cooked white rice to cover all of the nori and evenly spread on the asparagus, carrots, cilantro leaves, green onions, red pepper and orange chicken. Roll up the sushi burrito, cut in half and serve.
Repeat the steps while mix and matching other ingredients to make your own customizable sushi burrito recipe.