A delicious veggie pizza recipe made with green bean mushroom casserole that your taste buds will love!
- 1 pkg. (36-oz.) STOUFFER'S® Green Bean Mushroom Casserole, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 small shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 (16-oz.) Italian bread shells
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
Combine Stouffer's® Green Bean Mushroom Casserole, almonds, olives, carrot, flour, mustard, hot pepper sauce and salt in large bowl. Place bread shells on prepared baking sheets.
Divide green bean mixture evenly between bread shells. Top each pizza with 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.