This Tex-Mex pasta bake recipe has all the elements of comfort food and more! Give it a try for a heavenly medley of flavor.
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) STOUFFER'S® Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 5 cup cooked penne pasta
- 1 (16-oz) jar ORTEGA® Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 400F.
Combine creamed spinach and cream cheese in medium bowl. Combine pasta, salsa, beef, tomato sauce and chili powder in large bowl. Spoon 1/2 of pasta mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan; top with spinach mixture. Top with remaining pasta; cover.
Bake for 30 minutes; uncover. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for additional 5 minutes.