These simple sausage potato pancakes make for a flavorful breakfast or dinner.
- 2 pkgs. (11.5 oz.) STOUFFER'S® Potatoes au Gratin, defrosted, according to pkg. directions
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
1/8 cup vegetable oil
Combine baking mix, milk, eggs and pepper in medium bowl; stir until moistened. Add potatoes au gratin, sausage, cheese and green onions; gently stir until combined.
Coat bottom of medium skillet with oil; heat on medium until oil is hot. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet for each pancake. Cook until small bubbles appear on top of pancakes. Turn over and continue cooking until undersides are golden brown.