This savory Quiche Lorraine recipe uses a frozen pie shell to make a classic meal, sure to hit the spot at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S® Welsh Rarebit, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (9-in.) unbaked pie shell
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 5 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 Tbsp. sliced green onion
PREHEAT oven to 350F.
COMBINE Welsh rarebit, eggs and pepper in medium bowl; add bacon, cheese and green onion. Pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.