- Sponsored By: Nestle Stouffer's®
- Featured Product: Stouffer's® Signature Classics Creamed Chipped Beef
Warm up on a fall night with this easy recipe for a creamy chipped beef tetrazzini.
- 1 pkg. (11-oz.) STOUFFER'S® Creamed Chipped Beef, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 6 oz. vermicelli or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Cook butter, onion and celery in medium skillet until tender. Add Stouffer's® Signature Classics Creamed Chipped Beef, milk, cheese and pasta.
Cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot. Season with ground black pepper.