Try this recipe for a pasta pie that is smothered in creamy cheese and spinach! A delicious meal that your dinner table will love.
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) STOUFFER'S® Simple Dishes Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 oz. dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. crushed basil
Preheat oven to 375F.
Combine pasta, oil and 2 lightly beaten eggs in large bowl; press onto bottom and up side of 10-inch pie plate.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until set.
Combine Stouffer's® Simple Dishes Creamed Spinach, remaining eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, half-and-half, onion, Parmesan, parsley and basil; spoon into pasta shell. Top with remaining mozzarella.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean; cool for 10 minutes before serving.