- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
For National March Frozen Food Month, our Cool Food Panelist, Angie McGowan from Eclectic Recipes, wanted to share her spicy dinner recipe for Steak Fajitas with Mango Salsa!
- 2 20-oz. pkgs. Old El Paso® Steak Fajitas
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced green onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, diced (substitute bell pepper for mild)
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
Prepare fajitas according to package directions. For the salsa, combine all ingredients into a medium bowl. Mix well.
Serve fajitas with warmed corn or flour tortillas, topped with mango salsa.