- Sponsored By: Cool Food Panel
Spice up your broccoli dip with this delicious recipe from Cutefetti, featuring sriracha sauce and greek yogurt. Yum!
- 2.5 cups Plain Greek Yogurt (Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Plain)
- 1 Envelope of Dry Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 box (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 6 oz. bag of Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided in half
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
Preheat your oven to 400°. Add all of the ingredients (except 1/2 of the cheese reserved) to a medium sized mixing bowl and hand mix until completely blended. Spread the mixture evenly into a small shallow casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes until warm and the cheese is bubbling on top. Enjoy.