- Sponsored By: Frigo® (Saputo Cheese)
- Featured Product: Frigo® Ricotta Cheese, Frigo® Mozzarella Cheese, Frigo® Parmesan Cheese
Try this fresh take on a classic dish!
- 4 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 11 no-boil lasagna noodles
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (32-oz.) container Frigo® Part Skim Ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) grated fresh Frigo® Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) Frigo® Part-Skim Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the first 3 ingredients; spread 1-1/2 cups sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place 3 noodles over sauce in baking dish.
Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add spinach to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until wilted. Transfer spinach to a large bowl.
Return pan to heat; coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan; sauté 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add garlic to pan; sauté 1 minute.
Add mushroom mixture, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, oregano, and next 4 ingredients (through egg), to spinach, stirring well.
Spread 1/2 of Ricotta mixture over noodles; top with 4 noodles. Repeat procedure with remaining cheese mixture and last 4 noodles.
Pour remaining sauce mixture over noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Combine Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle evenly over lasagna; bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Combine Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle evenly over lasagna; bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.