- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
Add a spring flair to your spaghetti with this shrimp spaghetti recipe!
- 1 lb. medium frozen shrimp
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 16-oz. cans spaghetti sauce
- 1 14-oz. pkg. frozen zucchini and squash blend vegetables
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook shrimp according to package directions. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. When spaghetti noodles have 7 minutes left to cook, add squash and zucchini blend to boiling water. Continue cooking for the final 7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Pour spaghetti sauce into large pot on high heat. Stir occasionally until sauce begins to simmer. Add noodles with zucchini and squash to sauce and stir to fully incorporate. Portion noodles into bowls, add shrimp and top with cheese. Serve immediately.