- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
We've got a great, easy recipe for March Frozen Food Month--our super tasty Spinach Calzones!
- 15-oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pkg. frozen white bread dough, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400F. In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside.
Divide the thawed bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to about an 8-in. cirlce. Spoon about 1/2 cup of ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over and seal edges.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown all over. Serves 8.