- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
With spinach, whole grains and shrimp, these mini pizzas are scrumptious and pack a nutritional punch!
- 1 can (16-oz.) refrigerated whole grain biscuits
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1-2 garlic cloves; pushed through garlic press
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1-2 cups frozen chopped spinach; thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp; thawed and well drained
- 1 pt. boconccini (about 20 balls); halved
Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, oregano and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, spread ricotta mixture on biscuits, and top with spinach, shrimp and bocconcini. Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.