Spice up dinner tonight! Try our Southwestern Sausage Macaroni and Cheese for a twist on a traditional pasta dish.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Zesty Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) Bob Evans Special Recipe Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (8 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 cup crushed tortilla or corn chips
Preheat oven to 350F. In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage. Add red pepper and cook until sausage is brown. Stir in macaroni and cheese, corn, green chilies, chili powder and cumin. Pour into 2 qt. baking dish. Top with tortilla chips. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.