- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Add a southern flair to your chicken and waffles using this bite-size recipe!
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 16 bite-sized frozen waffles, toasted (see Note)
- 4 frozen breaded chicken tender strips, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and brown sugar. Add peaches and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until peaches are tender, stirring occasionally.
Place waffles on a platter.
Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch slices and place a slice on each waffle. Place 1 peach slice on top of chicken and drizzle with peach syrup
Note: If you can't find bite-sized waffles, feel free to use 4 regular waffles and just cut into quarters--they'll work just as well!