- 6 large russet potatoes, washed and pierced with fork
- 12 (1-oz.) Jose Ole® Shredded Steak Taquitos, prepared according to package directions, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup each: shredded sharp cheddar cheese and Pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- Sour Cream
Microwave potatoes on HIGH power 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Open potatoes and fluff with fork. In bowl, combine hot Jose OleTaquitos with shredded cheese, Pico de Gallo, green onions and olives. Stuff taquito mixture into fluffed potatoes. Dollop with sour cream and garnish with additional green onions and olives, if desired.