Mini sandwiches made from Eggo® Homestyle Minis waffles are filled with chocolate ice cream, strawberry slices, fresh mango and thin grape slices.
- 6 KELLOGG'S® EGGO® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 3 very thin slices fresh mango
- 3 cross-cut slices fresh strawberry (from 1 large strawberry)
- 3 scoops (2 Tbsp. each) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Ice Cream
- 6 thin cross-cut slices seedless green grapes (from 2 grapes)
Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes.
Cut three 1 3/4-inch squares from mango slices. Set aside.
Place 3 of the waffles on serving plate. Top each with 1 strawberry slice and 1 scoop of ice cream. Slightly flatten ice cream scoops. Arrange one mango square on each. Top with grape slices and remaining waffles. Serve immediately.